The programme is a multi disciplinary field that is synergistic of electrical, mechanical, electronics, control and computer engineering disciplines which enables its graduates having good analytical and design knowledge of integrated mechatronic systems to cater for the needs in the automation industry.
- Graduates who effectively demonstrate engineering knowledge and entrepreneurial skills by providing practical solutions.
- Graduates who effectively demonstrate professionalism in multi-disciplinary engineering environment, leadership quality and teamwork.
- Graduates who make contributions to knowledge and establish best engineering practice through research and development.
- Graduates who demonstrate an ethical commitment to the community and the profession through involvement with professional organizations and society.
- Graduates who engage in life-long learning as demonstrated through career advancement.